THE NEXT DECADE,
INDIA'S PROMISING GROWTH POTENTIAL.
- FDI inflows have gone up by 48%.
- Recently, India contributed 12.5% of global growth. Its contribution to global growth is 68% higher than its share of the world economy.
- India has jumped to the 12th rank in the latest global ranking by the World Bank on ease of doing business. And has improved its UNCTAD ranking of investment attractiveness from 15th to 9th.
- India has registered FDI inflows of $51 billion in which is up by 15.1% from that of $44.29 billion, industrial output grew 2.4% in the same period due to Make in India initiative.
- The total number of investment proposals has increased by 27%.
CORE DELIVERY FRAMEWORK
10 strategicCONCEPT - TO - COMmissioning (C2C) PROJECT LIFECYCLE SERVICES
- magus conceptualisation
- Magus Financial Advisory
- Magus Acquire & Approve
- Magus Design & Build
- Magus Sales & Occupier Services